ibiblio-announce - [ibiblio-announce] mysql.ibiblio.org hardware maintenance

ibiblio-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: ibiblio services/changes announcement list

  • From: John Reuning <john AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: ibiblio-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [ibiblio-announce] mysql.ibiblio.org hardware maintenance
  • Date: Mon, 05 May 2003 23:10:02 -0000

What: Minor hardware maintenance on mysql.ibiblio.org
When: Monday, 12 May 2003, 9:00-ish am EDT

We'll be performing minor hardware maintenance on mysql.ibiblio.org on
May 12th. The time is listed as 9:00-ish because we'll do it as the
filesystem migration is being completed. mysql.ibiblio.org is used
almost exclusively for web applications. We hope to minimize overall
downtime by having these two tasks overlap slightly.

Thanks,

-jrr

  • [ibiblio-announce] mysql.ibiblio.org hardware maintenance, John Reuning, 05/05/2003