ibiblio-announce - [ibiblio-announce] followup: mysql service restored

ibiblio-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: ibiblio services/changes announcement list

  • From: Don Sizemore <dls AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: ibiblio-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [ibiblio-announce] followup: mysql service restored
  • Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 14:36:55 -0400 (EDT)

hello,

we lost database service on mysql.ibiblio.org around 10am EST this
morning due to a corrupted user table. the good news is our backups
saved us and service was restored by noon.

the bad news is that we'd like anyone who has requested a mysql
account or password change, etc in the past day or so to please submit
the request again so we can make sure any inconsistencies get ironed
out.

please send your requests or questions to our new ticket tracking
system via help AT rt.ibiblio.org.

thanks!
donald www.ibiblio.org
formerly known as SunSITE
919.843.8215 and stoof.

  • [ibiblio-announce] followup: mysql service restored, Don Sizemore, 09/26/2002