homestead - Re: [Homestead] Pumpkins - how to put up?

  • From: Melody Oliphant <merriemelody39 AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Pumpkins - how to put up?
  • Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 10:10:46 -0700

I skipped the Little House books as a kid and first read them when I was in
my late 20s early 30s. I remember being so impressed with how they lived. I
was also impressed at the information that one could glean by reading them
(like knowing you can store pumpkins in your attic ;)

Time *does* fly, doesn't it?!

Good luck with your pumpkin project :)