homestead - Re: [Homestead] DHS - citizenship database

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] DHS - citizenship database
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 14:49:27 -0700

Weeellllllll, it's kinda funny. There already is law for a national ID and it IS a magnetic strip which is *supposed* to be in effect now. The only problem is that before they could even get the thing going two *kids* in Germany had hacked it. Go figure.

The national database was begun quite some time ago. Folks just haven't been paying attention. The gubmint has all kinds of lists and databases. They began a medical data base abou 5 years ago. Outsourced, of course.

So, if you're old as dirt like me and you've ever done anything at all that isn't little robotish, then you're probably already on a list. Hey, someone of didn't even have to do anything. All we did was have a step-father whose step-father was a Communist.

Lynda, who really doesn't care about any of the list because if they government is running it they *will* screw it up and it probably won't work at all!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Leslie" <cayadopi AT yahoo.com>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTI7B1hrE-U