homestead - [Homestead] Homestead for sale

  • From: Robert Walton <waltonrp AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Homestead for sale
  • Date: Sun, 9 May 2010 11:47:01 -0400

If anyone on the list knows of someone looking for a homestead, please send
this on. Feel free to share my email address:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/waltonrp/sets/72157623898857253/

I'm getting word out about the place to sale now, before I list it with a
realtor friend of mine. She's been put on notice that she's going to need to
earn her keep, so that means she needs to sell it for 6% more than I can
sell it for without her.

Rob - Va