homestead - [Homestead] Global warming!

  • From: "Jeanne Driese" <jeanne13 AT earthlink.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Global warming!
  • Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 18:41:59 -0400

Hi
Viewed this vidio at a friend's house today. It is fascinating and by the
end I found myself with an entireley different outlook on global warming.
Let me know if any of you get through the entire thing and what you think.
It would be great to hear what Bev and Ron think of it but I know they are
not able to view videos. Maybe one of the other folks in the astronomy group
could let you see it.

If you have ears to hear and choose an expanded understanding of what's
happening now and what may be anticipated, David Wilcox's 2 1/2 hr
presentation sponsored by Project Camelot in Sept. 2009 titled 2012 ~ Return
to Camelot delineates the research and science behind current changes in the
cosmos, our galaxy and solar system ... changes leading to events surrounding
2012 including science behind current changes in human DNA.
http://divinecosmos.com/index.php/videos/44-2012-return-to-camelot/503-amazing-free-2-hour-video-2012-return-to-camelot

If this link is too long to copy/paste or is not active, go to his website at

http://divinecosmos.com/

click on 'Videos' and click on

Amazing FREE 2-Hour Video: 2012 -- Return to Camelot!
Jeanne
tnhillwoman
North East TN zone 6