homestead - Re: [Homestead] Drug screens and the way things should be

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Drug screens and the way things should be
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 11:21:58 -0400

People would argue, not me now
mind you, but people, would argue that yes, the knowledge is used
against the one who uses, but it is for their own good and the good of
all. I see that argument, I'm just not sure I buy into it 100%.

The moment I hear "it's for your own good", I run screaming. Nanny state, nanny companies....what ever happened to personal responsibility?

Lynn Wigglesworth