homestead - Re: [Homestead] are your children's minds safe in school?

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] are your children's minds safe in school?
  • Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 12:36:17 -0400

The whole time I was watching it, I kept thinking of Lynda because she always writes about shiny things and dumbing down and mantras that people accept without real examination, like 'plants crave electrolytes'.

DSanner106 AT aol.com wrote:
Hi bev,
I happened upon this movie the other day, silly funny movie, but certainly raises a good point
or two about where we are headed. I would say it if worth watching if only for the laughs.

Drew