homestead - Re: [Homestead] Update on health: turmeric and milk thistle

  • From: sjc <indexer AT fairpoint.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Update on health: turmeric and milk thistle
  • Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2009 17:14:48 -0500

EarthNSky wrote:
....While turmeric may not be the end all drug for me, it certainly did not
harm me other than moderate digestive discomfort and making me smell
weird to my friends and family. I would encourage anyone with
autoimmune issues to give this a trial and see if it helps you....
Did you see my note a few weeks ago about what the local Chinese med guy said about using turmeric? Might be worth a go...????

And I noticed that Fedco has seed for /silybum marianum/, if you haven't found it elsewhere. Hope I spelled that right, catalog gone for a visit at the moment.

SJ