homestead - Re: [Homestead] Stacked rock foundation

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: roxann <roxann AT ancientearthwisdom.com>, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Stacked rock foundation
  • Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 11:11:26 -0800 (PST)

I went to the blog and read your comments. You and your husband know best,
but I would not tear down those existing beams , flooring and foundation,
even if the rest of the structure is not good for rehab. You could never
re-create that foundation. One day in the future you might build a small
barn or something right where the foundations and flooring now exists. Just
a thought. Thanks again for the pics.................bobford