homestead - Re: [Homestead] Dispatching a Goose

  • From: "Jeanne Driese" <jeanne13 AT earthlink.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Dispatching a Goose
  • Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 09:20:55 -0500

Personally I have never plucked a goose! But my grandmother always had geese
and as each of her grandchildren married, her gift to them was a pair of
goose down pillows. They last forever and I loved mine. Since that spoiled
me, the only pillows I have ever used are feather pillows. Of course, at
today's prices, I have never been able to afford pure down pillows but have
at least been able to find feather pillows with a percentage of down.
Jeanne
tnhillwoman
North East TN zone 6