homestead - Re: [Homestead] Politics

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Politics
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 19:45:09 -0400

LOL...I love it...that pretty much sums it up, doesn't it?

Bev

Clansgian AT wmconnect.com wrote:
Obama and Clinton are both utterly unacceptable. For the most part so is
McCain. I'm no McCain fan and never will be.
I would not vote for O or C even if they were running against a Satan/Hitler ticket. And McCain has no redeeming qualities. Only that one thing, the stand that gamblers are not to bailed out at the public expense bespeaks at least some dram of a philosophy of self determination .... whereas Obama nor Hillary have any at all. </HTML>

34.498N 85.076W Bev is Earth, Ron is Sky