homestead - Re: [Homestead] NY TIMES Dutch Oven Bread Recipe

  • From: Mjkoaktreecottag AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: Lurine AT softcom.net
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] NY TIMES Dutch Oven Bread Recipe
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 16:32:51 EST

Awhile ago I tried to send the NY Times No-Knead bread recipe to everyone as
an attachment, but it was intercepted and refused as too long. I tried to
detach the attachment, but that didn't work. I then tried to paste the
recipe
into another message, but no luck either. I am fairly new to computing so
not
everything I try to do works! So I will at least send it on to you per
your request. Recipe Zaar has a supposedly easier, better[?] variation that
want to try too...
maggie

products.

  • Re: [Homestead] NY TIMES Dutch Oven Bread Recipe, Mjkoaktreecottag, 11/30/2007