homestead - [Homestead] Reusable Canning Lids

  • From: "Robert Walton" <waltonrp AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Reusable Canning Lids
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 19:19:49 -0400

I couple of years back, I think we discussed these on this group. I
can't seem to find any links or information on them. I guess I didn't
save it. Can't locate anything on google, either.

I know that there was a company selling canning lids that can be
reused. I'd like to try some next year. Anybody have info on them>

Rob - Va

  • [Homestead] Reusable Canning Lids, Robert Walton, 10/29/2007