homestead - Re: [Homestead] First frost

  • From: <eureka AT hctc.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] First frost
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 11:05:38 -0600

Well, we haven't had one yet in southwest Texas. However, I spread the fireplace ash all over the front lawn as fertilizer last week and my husband mistook it for frost the next morning. Being from Wisconsin, I can't help but rib him about not being able to recognize frost any more!

--Sage
Way out in Texas

On Mon, 29 Oct 2007 08:24:09 -0500