homestead - Re: [Homestead] Intentional Communities etc.

  • From: FranksFarm AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Intentional Communities etc.
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 10:14:34 -0400

Hi all:)

Gene wrote:

<<The best move for this type of thing is for like-minded people to
hold meetings for a couple of years forming their mutual agreement
and then seeking and evaluating large properties where each will have

Solid idea - Gene - as always. That's how I started out. But soon found
distance too great a barrier. Now if I had some like minded neighbors that
would be another story.

You always tend to be far more realistic, and pragmatic:)
I sure miss TVO - I'm sure he would have had some great ideas,and suggestions.

All the best. Frank

  • Re: [Homestead] Intentional Communities etc., FranksFarm, 06/22/2007