homestead - [Homestead] Goats Milk -- Cuyahoga County, Ohio

  • From: "Wendy" <crazygardens AT verizon.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Goats Milk -- Cuyahoga County, Ohio
  • Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 13:53:31 -0500

Hi folks. I'm on a list of people who keep pigs as pets and do rescue.
Often they have a need for goats milk for orphaned piglets. I offered to
post to this list to find sources for them. I didn't think anyone would mind
selling a few gallons of extra goats milk. <G> When someone asks me about
goats milk, I will post it here with the state, county/town info. If you
wish to sell some goats milk, send me your contact info and I will pass it
along to the individuals via their private email so your contact info will
not go into the open cyber space. You can either post back to the homestead
list or send it to me via private email. Then the two of you can make
further arrangements yourselves. My email is crazygardens AT verizon.net .
This milk is intended for pigs, so there is not worry about state inspection,
etc. regulations on the sale of raw milk.

My first request is in Valley View, Oh 44125, Cuyahoga County. She said to
make sure to include the county as there are several Valley Views in Ohio.

Wendy