homestead - [Homestead] Appropriate technology

  • From: Bill Jones <billj AT harborside.com>
  • To: Homestead mailing list digest <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Appropriate technology
  • Date: Thu, 03 May 2007 13:16:18 -0700

In 1989 The UN Regional Project for Overcoming Poverty published a
three-volume set of books filled with appropriate technologies for
developing societies, collected around the world by UN researchers.

Poverty appears to be profitable, since these books are now as lost as the library at Alexandria, or so their lack of web presence seems to indicate. I did find one other person looking for same thing almost a decade ago:

http://sdnhq.undp.org/rc/forums/mgr/sdnpca/msg01994.html

Does anyone know the exact title? I'm thinking of asking a librarian,

Bill
S. Oregon coast

  • [Homestead] Appropriate technology, Bill Jones, 05/03/2007