homestead - Re: [Homestead] [heur][bcc][faked-from][mx] Re: Win Some, Lose Some

  • From: rayzentz AT aim.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] [heur][bcc][faked-from][mx] Re: Win Some, Lose Some
  • Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2006 17:45:56 -0400

There are lots of ways of the Dog "disappearing"... You just have to decide
how. I am somewhat confrontational , so my method would be a bit more
direct than what Clint recommends, probably involving a piece of lead
combined with some kind of rapidly expansive gases, and then a ditch with a
shovel, but that's just me...

Ray