homestead - Re: [Homestead] The roots of Muslim rage

  • From: RayZentz AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The roots of Muslim rage
  • Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 11:56:54 EST

In a message dated 12/16/2005 11:04:38 PM Mountain Standard Time,
lurine AT softcom.net writes:

> So, perhaps we (the Western World) have accomplished one thing, while we
> are
> a Republic, we try forcing our idea of Democracy down their throats, we
> have
>
> pushed to the point that maybe it is now about religion.

Oh, yeah, sure. We just forced 15 millian Iraqis to go to the polls and
vote. I am sure that the thousands of troops we have there lined up all of
those people at gunpoint and forced them to vote, after which the reason they
were
so smilingly showing their purple stained finger was in outrage at the way
they were beaten into exercising the ability to vote.

What a bunch of tripe.

Ray