homestead - RE: [Homestead] Another ID

  • From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT dtnspeed.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Homestead] Another ID
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 21:06:13 -0500

My mother has a tulip tree, but I don't remember when it started producing
flowers (it's about 25 years old now). A quick Web search didn't turn up any
good pictures of blooms from tulip trees. Perhaps it's a variant of trees
that Lynda is familiar with. The only thing that I'm familiar with is the
tulip tree bloom. Have you tried the local Extension office or a local
college?

Marie