homestead - RE: [Homestead] Air quality map

  • From: "Chris Clarke" <hstead AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Homestead] Air quality map
  • Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 12:20:08 -0500

According to my cursory reading of these maps, the
only places with decent air quality are the Aleutians,
Northcentral Montana, federally protected land in Utah
and several counties along the Rio Grande in Texas, none
of which most people could live. Given the derth of
"A" air, I would say this site has a ax to grind.

Chris