gmark - [GMark] a passel of unsubscriptions

gmark AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Kata Markon

  • From: "Jeffrey B. Gibson" <jgibson000 AT comcast.net>
  • To: Kata Markon <gmark AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [GMark] a passel of unsubscriptions
  • Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2005 09:09:44 -0500

I awoke to find notices from the ilbilio server of unsubscriptions by
over a dozen Kata Markon members.

I'm hoping that all this means is that the software determined that the
addresses listed below are dead.?? But in case it was for some other
reason, and the un-subcriptions were against the wished of those who
have be de-listed,? I'm enclosing a list of all the addresses that were
purged from our Member's Roster.

If these addresses belong to anyone you know,? please get in touch with
them to ask them if they wish to be resubscribed to the List.

Yours,

Jeffrey Gibson

****
s_kboddecker AT pbu.edu
julmuchee AT yahoo.com
stefan.luecking AT uni-muenster.de
jeanlesterh AT netscape.net
tasmith AT iserv.net
s_jslaboda AT pbu.edu
trs9oek AT leeds.ac.uk
briansullivan AT optusnet.com.au
rossdurham AT netzero.net
oterofamily4 AT msn.com
frchasscott AT netscape.net
ruben.dupertuis AT cgu.edu
kian_greek AT softhome.net
ekellett AT earthlink.net
rconnolly AT fordham.edu
?

--
?
Jeffrey B. Gibson, D.Phil. (Oxon.)

1500 W. Pratt Blvd. #1
Chicago, IL 60626

jgibson000 AT comcast.net
?

  • [GMark] a passel of unsubscriptions, Jeffrey B. Gibson, 10/02/2005