gmark - Gospel Creation

gmark AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Kata Markon

  • From: Steve Black <sblack AT axionet.com>
  • To: Kata Markon <gmark AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Gospel Creation
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 21:47:45 -0800

I Think what I have gained from Joe's perspective is to see the Hebrew Scripture as an additional possible source, in a source critical manner of speaking.
That is - to add to Mark's received tradition, to add to any possible collections of sayings (or what have you) - to add to these things the Hebrew scriptures as a source DOESN'T really seem all that wacky to me.

My complaint is when these other sources are ignored or downplayed.
--
Steve Black
Diocese of New Westminster

3049 West 14th Ave