gmark - Kata Markon members at SBL

gmark AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Kata Markon

  • From: "Jeffrey B. Gibson" <jgibson000 AT home.com>
  • To: Kata Markon <gmark AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Kata Markon members at SBL
  • Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2000 11:41:43 -0500

It's that time of year again when the annual Society of
Biblical Literature meeting is just round the corner and I begin to
arrange the now traditional meeting there (at the Gramcord booth around
11am on Saturday, Nov 18th) members of Kata Markon B-Greeks and other
e-listers (from Corpus Paulinum, B-Greek, XTalk, Synoptic-L, etc.).

So, as I've done in the past, I'd like to get a head count of those of
you who are intending to attend this year's SBL (in Nashville, TN). I'd
also like to know who among the intended attendees is presenting a paper
during the conference.

So this is the first call to write me OFF LIST and let me know (a) if
you will be attending and (b) if and when you are presenting a paper.

I'll keep everyone updated as the info comes in to me.

Yours,

Jeffrey Gibson
--
Jeffrey B. Gibson, D.Phil. (Oxon.)
7423 N. Sheridan Road #2A

  • Kata Markon members at SBL, Jeffrey B. Gibson, 10/01/2000