gmark - Re: changing addresses

gmark AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Kata Markon

  • From: "Jeffrey B. Gibson" <jgibson000 AT home.com>
  • To: Kata Markon <gmark AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: changing addresses
  • Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 08:45:55 -0500

"Jeffrey B. Gibson" wrote:

> Since the issue of changing one's address may be of interest to others
> besides
> Bridget, I'm replying on list.
>
> To change one's address and/or anything else in your settings (when and how
> you
> receive mail, etc.),

[snip]

I neglected to include an important step in the instructions above on how to
change
one's settings. So here is what my previous message should have read.

1. go to:

http://franklin.oit.unc.edu/cgi-bin/lyris.pl?enter=gmark.

and fill in the data requested (your e-mail address and your password)

2. click on the "enter GMark"

3. click on the "your settings" button that will appear.

4. change your settings to what you wish them to be

5. go to the bottom of the page and hit "save". (This last step is vital to
the
process. If you don't hit the "save" button, you'll end up keeping your old
settings).

Apologies if I confused anyone.

Yours,

Jeffrey
--
Jeffrey B. Gibson, D.Phil. (Oxon.)
7423 N. Sheridan Road #2A

  • changing addresses, Jeffrey B. Gibson, 09/13/2000
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: changing addresses, Jeffrey B. Gibson, 09/13/2000