gmark - Re: review of Telford]

gmark AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Kata Markon

  • From: "Jeffrey B. Gibson" <jgibson000 AT home.com>
  • To: Kata Markon <gmark AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: review of Telford]
  • Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2000 13:12:36 -0500

From William Telford who sent this only to me by mistake:

-------- Original Message --------
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 14:23:27 +0000
Dear Jeffrey,

My thanks to you for mentioning the review. I was grateful to Mark
McEntire
(Meredith College, Raleigh, NC 27607) for his very full and accurate
summary of the book, and for his gracious and perceptive remarks on it.
date the few other reviews that I have seen have in the main been
favourable too.

My greetings to you and all the list members.

With every good wish,
Yours sincerely,

WRT
Dr W. R. Telford

Dept of Religious Studies, University of Newcastle, Newcastle upon Tyne,
NE1 7RU.
Tel. 0191-222-6729.
Fax 0191-261-1182/222-5185.
Email <W.R.Telford AT newcastle.ac.uk>
WWW http://www.ncl.ac.uk/rs

  • Re: review of Telford], Jeffrey B. Gibson, 06/08/2000