gmark - Re: gmark digest: March 11, 2000

gmark AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Kata Markon

  • From: "Ted Weeden" <weedent AT atw.earthreach.com>
  • To: "Kata Markon" <gmark AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: gmark digest: March 11, 2000
  • Date: Fri, 5 May 2000 13:05:49 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: Karel Hanhart <K.Hanhart AT net.HCC.nl>
To: Kata Markon <gmark AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
Sent: Monday, April 24, 2000 3:08 PM
Subject: [gmark] Re: gmark digest: March 11, 2000

Dear Karel,

Thank your for your post of April 24 setting out where we see things in
common on Mark and where we differ. I had hoped I would have been able to
respond to your post sooner. Unfortunately, I have fallen behind on my
reply to Mahlon Smith's second response (via Xtalk) to my theory of Markan
pro-Galilean/anti-Judean bias. I am working on getting my reply to him.
Along with health problems I have been experiencing, it is taking far longer
than I had thought it would take, as his critique has caused me to do some
extensive research in order to lay a more comprehensive ground work for my
theory on Markan provenance and Mark's Galilean/Judean perspective.. My
reply to him I think will be of interest to you and will address some of the
points you raise. I will send my reply to him via Kata Markon as well as
Xtalk so you and others will receive it. I will respond to your post as
soon as I can.

Thank you for your very helpful critique and, hopefully, your understandng
regarding my delay in responding to it immediately.

Yours,

Ted

  • Re: gmark digest: March 11, 2000, Ted Weeden, 05/05/2000