gmark - suggestions for books

gmark AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Kata Markon

  • From: "Jeffrey B. Gibson" <jgibson000 AT mailhost.chi.ameritech.net>
  • To: Kata Markon <gmark AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>, graphai <graphai AT rosetta.atla-certr.org>, crosstalk2 <crosstalk2 AT egroups.com>, Synoptic-L <Synoptic-L AT bham.ac.uk>, johannine_literature <johannine_literature AT egroups.com>
  • Subject: suggestions for books
  • Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 08:42:43 -0600

(With apologies for cross posting)

Here is a message from the editorial director of Trinity Press International,
Henry Carrigan (e-mail hcarriga AT morehousegroup.com), that I think List
Members will be interested in seeing. Though from the point of view of List
protocols off list responses to the request contained therein may be more
appropriate than on lists ones, I know I'd be interested in seeing what
"candidates" List Members come up with. In any event, here's a real chance
to get back in print things we've been longing for. So I'd urge you to take
advantage of it.

Yours,

Jeffrey:

--
Jeffrey B. Gibson
7423 N. Sheridan Road #2A

  • suggestions for books, Jeffrey B. Gibson, 03/24/2000