freetds - Re: [freetds] Building on Windows with MSVC

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Igor Korot <ikorot01 AT gmail.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Building on Windows with MSVC
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2022 23:41:33 -0600

OK, it looks like I picked the wrong version of the compiler.

I chose the "MSVC 15 2017" and then the generation was successful.
but apparently the actual solution files are not written to the output
directory
selected. It is written in the freetds\build directory.

Is there a reason for that?

I chose the output directory and so expects to find the project/solution
there.

Thank you.