freetds - Re: [freetds] [Marketing Mail] Re: [Marketing Mail] Re: Microsoft SQL Server 2016 SSL

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Black Elena (AMUNDI-PIONEER.USA)" <elena.black AT amundipioneer.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] [Marketing Mail] Re: [Marketing Mail] Re: Microsoft SQL Server 2016 SSL
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2020 16:10:54 +0000

Hello:
Thanks for the assistance! I'm going through all your suggestions. But still
no luck. I know I'm missing one small thing somewhere.

If I turn SSL off at the database, and make no changes, freeTDS.conf,
freeTDS connects fine and runs the scripts.

Even with these settings in the freeTDS.conf

[ServerName]
host = XXXXX
port = XXXX
encrypt = request
ca file = XXXX/XXX/freetds/etc/xxxx_xx_xx_xxxxx_xxxxx_xx.pem

Elena Black
Sr. DBA Administrator
60 State Street
Boston, MA 02109