freetds - Re: [freetds] FreeTDS 1.1 Release Candidate 3

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Mike Jetzer <mjetzer.cdc AT gmail.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] FreeTDS 1.1 Release Candidate 3
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2019 09:15:33 -0600

I've confirmed that the SQLGetPrivateProfileString() has been been
resolved, and that the symbol is properly being located in the
non-OS-provided unixODBC, as it was in older 1.0.x versions. The
md4.c/md5.c issues are also still resolved.

As expected (you had indicated that they were "expected" and that you
planned on not removing them for 1.1), there are still a number of
"variable set but not used", "enumeration value not handled in switch", and
"variable may be used uninitialized in this function" when compiled on Red
Hat Enterprise Linux 7 with gcc-4.8.5.