freetds - Re: [freetds] SQL_SUCCEEDED macro / SQL_NO_DATA for CREATE TABLE

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Sebastien FLAESCH <sf AT 4js.com>
  • To: freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] SQL_SUCCEEDED macro / SQL_NO_DATA for CREATE TABLE
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2018 16:35:17 +0200

Hi Frediano,

Good point, I saw now in the doc that there is a different expectation with
ODBC 2.x and ODBC 3.x!

So that means that we should prepare the code to check for SQL_SUCCEEDED() or
SQL_NO_DATA after SQLExec*()

I guess you mean this macro:

#define SQL_SUCCEEDED_EX(R) (((R) & 2) == 0)

ODBC standard headers should then provide such macro to cover all valid
return values.

Seb