freetds - Re: [freetds] Appveyor master artifacts

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Alex <alex AT unexpectedeof.net>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>, Frediano Ziglio <freddy77 AT gmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Appveyor master artifacts
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2018 23:36:20 -0400

Got it. Thank you Frediano. Appreciate the help and direction.

Alex

On 07/29/2018 03:17 PM, Frediano Ziglio wrote:
Hi,

I was wondering if the master branch appveyor build artifacts should still
be accessible via the appveyor artifacts api similar the Branch-1_00?

https://ci.appveyor.com/api/projects/FreeTDS/freetds/

Looks like this is just the last build, which is a Branch-1_00.
I think https://ci.appveyor.com/api/projects/FreeTDS/freetds/branch/master
is the URL for master branch specifically

I can see Branch-1_00 and access the various builds by doing something like:

https://ci.appveyor.com/api/projects/FreeTDS/freetds/artifacts/vs2008_32-Branch-1_00.zip?job=Environment%3A%20PLAT%3DWin32%2C%20WIDTH%3D32%2C%20VS_VERSION%3D2008%2C%20TDSVER%3D7.0

I was able to download a file at
https://ci.appveyor.com/api/projects/FreeTDS/freetds/artifacts/vs2008_32-master_withoutssl.zip?branch=master&job=Environment%3A%20PLAT%3DWin32%2C%20WIDTH%3D32%2C%20VS_VERSION%3D2008%2C%20TDSVER%3D7.0
(all a mix of attempts looking yours and
https://www.appveyor.com/docs/packaging-artifacts/)

However doing similar with the master branch to retrieve a version without
ssl fails:

https://ci.appveyor.com/api/projects/FreeTDS/freetds/artifacts/vs2008_32-master_withoutssl.zip?job=Environment%3A%20PLAT%3DWin32%2C%20WIDTH%3D32%2C%20VS_VERSION%3D2008%2C%20TDSVER%3D7.0

When looking at the xml of the first link above I see both branches, but
noticed that Branch-1_00 appears to be the only one with build job name
nodes and artifacts. I believe master artifacts were accessible via the api
historically, but maybe something changes?

Let me know if I can provide any extra details or information.

Thanks,

Alex

Frediano