freetds - Re: [freetds] Setting up FreeTDS to work with ODBC Data Source Administrator on Windows 7

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Pratik Gandhi <pratik31687 AT outlook.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Setting up FreeTDS to work with ODBC Data Source Administrator on Windows 7
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2016 15:56:28 +0000

Thanks Frediano for your response, that was really helpful. I have now
successfully registered the driver and it's showing up on the ODBC screen.
However, when I try to create a new DSN using it, I get a 'The setup routines
for the FreeTDS ODBC driver could not be loaded due to system error code 126:
The specified module could not be found'. Any idea why that might be?

Thanks,

Pratik