freetds - Re: [freetds] Issues in FreeTDS installation

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: <jezekj AT centrum.cz>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Issues in FreeTDS installation
  • Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 20:50:18 +0100

Hello,

Try to run configure with parameter --with-unixodbc=DIR
http://www.freetds.org/userguide/config.htm

JJ

Od: Manasi Deshpande <Manasi.Deshpande AT renishaw.com>
Komu: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
Datum: 23.02.2016 20:41
Předmět: [freetds] Issues in FreeTDS installation

Hello,

After building and installing freetds from source, I don't see libtdsodbc.so
files! What could be the reason? Am I doing anything differently?

Apparently I am also unable to download anything from FreeTDS downloads page!

Need Help!

Regards,
Manasi
This email and any attachments are confidential and are for the use of the
addressee only. If you are not the addressee, you must not use or disclose the
contents to any other person. Please immediately notify the sender and
delete the email. Statements and opinions expressed here may not
represent those of the company. Email correspondence is monitored by
the company. This information may be subject to export control
regulation. You are obliged to comply with such regulations.

Renishaw plc (company number 1106260) and Wotton Travel Limited (company
number 01973158) are companies registered in England and Wales with a
registered office
at New Mills, Wotton-under-Edge, Gloucestershire, GL12 8JR,
United Kingdom, Telephone +44 1453 524524.