freetds - Re: [freetds] Syntax Error

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Manasi Deshpande <Manasi.Deshpande AT Renishaw.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Syntax Error
  • Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2015 10:41:48 +0000

1. When the SQLSetStmtAttr code was commented, SQLExecDirect executes with
SUCCESS. Else it returns "Error [FreeTDS][SQL Server]Incorrect syntax near"
2. TRYODBC is just a #define

#define TRYODBC(h, ht, x) { RETCODE rc = x;\
if (rc != SQL_SUCCESS) \
{ \
HandleDiagnosticRecord (h, ht, rc); \
} \
if (rc == SQL_ERROR) \
{ \
fprintf(stderr, "Error in " #x "\n"); \
} \
}
3. Version: freetds v0.95.69 and TDS protocol version 7.3
4. Logging is not enabled as of now!
5. DB version is SQL Server 2008 R2

Regards,
Manasi