freetds - Re: [freetds] Win32 Make

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Michael Becker <m.becker AT spider-software.net>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Win32 Make
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 19:30:14 +0200

For the printf problem I ended up with this patch
https://github.com/FreeTDS/freetds/commit/9503e9accecd47f6c7e71a57b846c3f234313993.
Looks fine and works in both Windows and Linux.
I started having a problem with linking however.
https://ci.appveyor.com/project/FreeTDS/freetds/build/91/job/3wp9db8c3uqvgq0n.
Looks like library that visual studio try to use are not compiled with
same options :( Could be SDKs used is the wrong one ?

for that reason I tried to include legacy_stdio_definitions.lib
if I change the makefile by hand it works fine with the lib, but I didn't manage to adjust the CMakeLists.txt in the right way ...

begin:vcard
fn:Michael Becker
n:Becker;Michael
email;internet:m.becker AT spider-software.net
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
version:2.1
end:vcard