freetds - Re: [freetds] FreeTDS and SQL 2014 In-Memory tables

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Frediano Ziglio <freddy77 AT gmail.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] FreeTDS and SQL 2014 In-Memory tables
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 12:57:41 +0100

Well, as long you don't need to send table to server or get a table as a
parameter/column should work

Frediano

Il 16/Giu/2015 13:38, "Ray Rankins" <rrankins AT gothamconsulting.com> ha
scritto:

> I'm curious as to why it wouldn't work to query an in-memory table.
> I don't have an environment available at the moment to test it out, but
you run queries against an in-memory table just like a regular table using
standard SQL statements (SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE).
> What goes on behind the scenes to manage an in-memory table structure
should be transparent to the client application.

> -Ray

alistair.roberts AT ladbrokes.com.au>