freetds - Re: [freetds] Unclosed quotation mark

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: David Dick <ddick AT cpan.org>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: Sudip.Manpuria AT cognizant.com
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Unclosed quotation mark
  • Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2015 06:54:18 +1100

Hi Prasanna,

The only piece of information you have supplied is the version number of freetds that you are using. This is not enough information.

FreeTDS works for a lot of people in a lot of environments. You need to help us see what has gone wrong in your environment.

Therefore, as a first step, read the available documention on logging for unixODBC for FreeTDS at http://www.freetds.org/userguide/logging.htm

Enable logging for unixODBC, then after checking the logfile yourself, post the relevant snippets to the list and somebody might be able to help you.

Cheers
David