freetds - Re: [freetds] Awesome awesome awesome

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Frediano Ziglio <freddy77 AT gmail.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Awesome awesome awesome
  • Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 11:31:13 +0000

Actually it's a while we don't receive donations :)

The group is quite shrinking. It's me and some collaboration (although
there has been recently quite good code contributions).

Usually we don't need that much money and we work for fun on our free
time. Recently however I found the necessity to upgrade my Windows
test machine to have new versions for daily testing (the machine is
actually XP so no mssql 2012 or 2014 :( ). You can use my gmail mail.
Actually seems that current Windows licenses are much cheaper!

Frediano