freetds - [freetds] SQL Server Availability Groups

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Alistair Roberts <alistair.roberts AT ladbrokes.com.au>
  • To: <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] SQL Server Availability Groups
  • Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 11:51:04 +1000 (EST)

Hi,

Does FreeTDS support SQL 2014 Availability Groups?

We are looking at migrating from SQL 2008 to SQL 2014 and then use
Availability Groups for the databases.

Ideally we are looking at using a sole IP but we may need to go with the
multi-subnet approach for the AG listener.

Are there any compatibility issues with FreeTDS and SQL 2014?

Regards

Alistair Roberts