freetds - [freetds] Only one between SERVER, SERVERNAME and DSN

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: venkata krishna Thaluru <venkatakrishnat1 AT gmail.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] Only one between SERVER, SERVERNAME and DSN
  • Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2014 22:07:33 +0530

Hi All,
I am getting the below exception ,when i try to connect to MSSQL Server.

Only one between SERVER, SERVERNAME and DSN

I have checked the code ,we are thowing the below exception . Please see
the details below.

if (CHK_PARAM(Server)) {
/* error if servername or DSN specified */
if ((cfgs & (CFG_DSN|CFG_SERVERNAME)) != 0) {
tds_dstr_free(&value);
odbc_errs_add(errs, "HY000", "Only one
between SERVER, SERVERNAME and DSN can be specified");
return 0;
}

} else if (CHK_PARAM(Servername)) {
if ((cfgs & (CFG_DSN|CFG_SERVER)) != 0) {
tds_dstr_free(&value);
odbc_errs_add(errs, "HY000", "Only one
between SERVER, SERVERNAME and DSN can be specified");
return 0;
}
else if (CHK_PARAM(DSN)) {
if ((cfgs & (CFG_SERVER|CFG_SERVERNAME)) != 0) {
tds_dstr_free(&value);
odbc_errs_add(errs, "HY000", "Only one
between SERVER, SERVERNAME and DSN can be specified");
return 0;
}

I have downloaded the freetds-0.92.812 from site and i have run the
following commands (./configure,make,make install) and copied those
binaries ,When i try to connect to MSSQL server , I am getting the above
exception.

Could you please let us know ,if i am missed any configurations or
compilation ?

Thanks in advance .

Thanks
Venkata Krishna

  • [freetds] Only one between SERVER, SERVERNAME and DSN, venkata krishna Thaluru, 12/26/2014