freetds - Re: [freetds] db-lib: support for new MS SQL 2008 data types - part 3

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: LacaK <lacak AT zoznam.sk>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] db-lib: support for new MS SQL 2008 data types - part 3
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 06:59:40 +0200

Hi Randy,
my changes are very little, because most of work was already done on libTDS level.
And so db-lib can benefit from them, as db-lib only reuses it.
So most thanks comes to other FreeTDS maintainers ... like Frediano ;-)
-Laco.

LacaK,

Just want to say I think it's really cool you are working on this. Our (pymssql) users have been asking for us to support these new types, so I'm grateful to see you are moving things along at the FreeTDS level!

*Randy Syring*
Husband | Father | Redeemed Sinner

/"For what does it profit a man to gain the whole world
and forfeit his soul?" (Mark 8:36 ESV)/