freetds - Re: [freetds] Travis CI merge request

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Frediano Ziglio <freddy77 AT gmail.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Travis CI merge request
  • Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 16:28:50 +0000

Yes, you are right.

>From the file:

- TDSVER=7.2
- secure:
asqyeUGDEf1oYutUMfhz2t48SKXW/oNd3i29W/csPZaxJbv9Sx1kZbpSqd6LYPtOLB3yNyVNjzFe08fmN84i4Szq/NCtmIwOKBjdbZbT4G1+CH0apQ4HlqdKmZKyrrwtL5twcx1lLNk6YQyDZrSqgUr5FGUAZmNH1eCkdOLCOuk=

How does it work? You have a key in the server which decrypt the secure stuff
?

I noted there is no name specified so perhaps other people can just
add their key and expect to work as it cannot conflict with your. What
does documentation say about it ?

Frediano