freetds - Re: [freetds] Encrypted connection

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Marc Abramowitz <msabramo AT gmail.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Encrypted connection
  • Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2013 12:02:32 -0800

Hey Freddy,

I just squashed all of our commits for the config error stuff into a merge
request with two commits -- one from you and one from me. This way people
can see from the history that both you and I worked on it.

https://gitorious.org/freetds/freetds/merge_requests/19

Feel free to merge or if you want it tweaked, let me know.

Marc
http://marc-abramowitz.com/