freetds - Re: [freetds] IPv6 support?

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Jari Turkia <jmjt AT lut.fi>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] IPv6 support?
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 06:03:24 +0300

On 17.7.2013 14:02, Frediano Ziglio wrote:
Patch is in daily snapshot (or in git version of course).
Thank you!
The FreeTDS web site does not mention the location of source code. If you read my previous mail, I stated that I got source from SVN-repo, not Git. Now that I found the real source code from Gitorious, I can confirm the code containing IPv6 support. Also I built it and tested it with tsql, Perl DBI and PHP PDO, all of which are working for me.

Regards,
Jari Turkia