freetds - Re: [freetds] FreeTDS, Perl, unicode

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: David Dick <ddick AT cpan.org>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] FreeTDS, Perl, unicode
  • Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 20:36:29 +1100

On 03/11/2013 07:28 PM, Brian Johnson wrote:
I'm stumped, and have never really had luck with unicode/freetds/perl,
so I thought I'd reach out and pray that some graceful person would have
mercy on me. :)

The first thing i would suggest doing is setting the TDSDUMP environment variable as documented at
http://www.freetds.org/userguide/logging.htm and examining the output of the dump file to see what it says is going over the wire.