freetds - Re: [freetds] Using GROUP BY and COUNT

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Jeremy Livingston <jeremyjlivingston AT gmail.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Using GROUP BY and COUNT
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 13:38:06 -0500

Thank you for the reply.

Pardon my ignorance, but I'm not sure how to specify that driver that I'd
like to use using bsqlodbc. I get the following error when I attempt my
query:

"[unixODBC][Driver Manager]Data source name not found, and no default
driver specified"

Do you have any idea how I can tell it to use a specific driver in
odbcinst.ini?

Thanks for the help!