freetds - [freetds] [FreeTDS][SQL Server]Communication link failure

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Reinaldo A. Fagundes" <reinaldo AT sintesis.com.br>
  • To: "FreeTDS Development Group" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] [FreeTDS][SQL Server]Communication link failure
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 15:03:59 -0300

Hi,

I have a software working well with the unixodbc + freeTDS on MSSQL at i lost network conections
the time out of queries generate exception and when the network come back I can't reconect to DB
ever time I have this mensage

[FreeTDS][SQL Server]Communication link failure
uid/pass@MSSQL1

but if I close and reopen application come back to work, but I canĀ“t make it, I need the app remake
FreeTDS conection work, I still using OTL library

Anybody have idea to help me.

tks